Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Inspiration from an Editorial Legend


Happy Birthday to America in T minus a little.
via Trendland

The great Kate looking like she is an adorned mermaid. I'd like to try looking like a mermaid this summer.
via Diamonds and Gold

I'm going to wear a leather bomber and heels on my river trip. Definitely.

Cigarettessssss.
via The Real Me

Just hanging out.

Beach warrior. Conquering men's minds one swimsuit at a time.
via cupcake junky


Making tree hugging look sexy.

Footprints.

Let's do casual this summer. 

Looking quite organic.

She looks like a mermaid, again.

I've been into the whole gypsy thing as of late, so from this buds great summer inspiration


Effortlessly sexy: It's what the beach is all about. 
via French Frosting

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2628262/closets-and-carpenters?claim=hfkttew9mbv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment